Printed at: 06:05:09 / 24-04-2019
Benefits for Members
Being a member of your Foundation Trust Hospital gives you a wide range of benefits and opportunities to get involved.
You will have:
- the ability to help shape the future of your Foundation Trust
- the ability to influence how the hospital’s services develop
- the right to vote in elections and to select Governors to represent member constituencies
- the right to stand for election as a Governor representing other members
……. In other words to give you a voice in the running of your local hospital.
You will receive:
- Invitations to both Council of Governors and Annual Members Meetings
- Personal invitations to a series of medical lectures and other health-related events (see Information for Members for more detail of meetings and events)
In addition to all that you will have access to a wide range of discounts from:
There are also other ways of getting involved such as:
- Becoming a hospital volunteer
- Getting involved in Fundraising for projects such as the NICU Appeal and the Cardiology Appeal
- Becoming a Trust ‘Ambassador’ helping to keep the community informed about the hospital and its developments
helping to encourage others to become members
Your choose……you can be as involved as you wish!